Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Guru
    replied
    Chip Carey is the main play by play guy for TBS with Ron Darling and Buck Martinez rotating doing the color.. Craig Sager will serve as on-field reporter for select games during the season...

Leave a comment:

• NYMets523
    replied
    Originally posted by whoisonit View Post
    I've always enjoyed HOF'er Morgan's insights.
    Then you must know that before coming to the Mets, Luis Castillo was a lifetime American Leaguer and never played a game outside in his entire life which is why he had to move to catch a pop up.

Leave a comment:

• whoisonit
    replied
    Originally posted by The Fonz View Post
    that upsets me..lol...because the braves fans get to listen to a quality announcer and us mets fans were stuck with the horrible Fox/ESPN announcers this weekend
    I don't mind hearing a different perspective once in a while. I still like McCarver and I've always enjoyed HOF'er Morgan's insights.
    You're right about Darling though. He is a "quality" announcer. Clean, no sig calls, critical yet never overbearing. We're lucky to have him.

Leave a comment:

• The Fonz
    replied
    that upsets me..lol...because the braves fans get to listen to a quality announcer and us mets fans were stuck with the horrible Fox/ESPN announcers this weekend

Leave a comment:

• NYMets523
    replied
    Darling is going to be on some of the Sunday TBS games. Don't worry, he's still on SNY.

Leave a comment:

• NJMetfan4life
    replied
    I noticed that also. ESPN is covering the game tonight and FOX was covering yesterday and ESPN/SNY are both covering tommorow. So probably just some extra money.

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Originally posted by The Fonz View Post
    I'm watching the Braves/Dodgers game right now and Ron Darling is announcing. Since when does he work for TBS? I know he did a Division Series during the post...but i thought that was just for the postseason.
    Ya know I was just going to start a thread on this. So what does this mean? He's done working with SNY?

Leave a comment:

• The Fonz
    started a topic Ron Darling Announcing on TBS?

Ron Darling Announcing on TBS?

I'm watching the Braves/Dodgers game right now and Ron Darling is announcing. Since when does he work for TBS? I know he did a Division Series during the post...but i thought that was just for the postseason.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X