Shea Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shea Dates

I am an out of towner looking to attend a Mets game at Shea Stadium.
    Looking at the 2008 home schedule wondering which games be sellouts in July; midweek series vs. Phillies or weekend series vs. Cardinals

Are tickets easily available for weekday games or weekend games.

I would you can get into any game as you probably wont see any sellouts in July...

It will probably be less crowded for the Cards games...
    "There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit.
    ~~Al Gallagher

God Bless America!

Click here to see my baseball tribute site!

Click here to see the best pitcher NOT in the HOF!

sigpic

Comment

if you know what date u want in advance, purchase the tickets online..theres a good chance you could get any game you want..i never had a problem getting tickets to a game.
      NL Wild Card
      1999 2000

NL East Division Champs
      1969 1973 1986 1988 2006

National League Champs
      1969 1973 1986 2000

World Champs
      1969 1986

Comment

Originally posted by Baseball Guru View Post
        I would you can get into any game as you probably wont see any sellouts in July...

It will probably be less crowded for the Cards games...

I'm looking to drive up for the Cardinals series, might be my last chance to take my son to the lovable dump known as Shea (barring any run to the postseason).

Comment

I'm going to Shea in August for a game before she's gone. We are trying to see all of the parks, but it gets harder as they are building new ones at an alarming rate! Is there any suggestions for things to do or see while at or around the park?

Comment

Originally posted by mbme4 View Post
            I'm going to Shea in August for a game before she's gone. We are trying to see all of the parks, but it gets harder as they are building new ones at an alarming rate! Is there any suggestions for things to do or see while at or around the park?
            Unless you're looking for a muffler, there isn't anything around the stadium. Inside there's not much. They have a case with the 2 WS trophies along with some busts of former players and some other people. There's nothing inside the stadium that you have to see or go.
            "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

Unfortunately, that case is in the lobby of the Diamond Club, which is not generally accessable to the average fan.
              X
              What's THAT guy doing?
              - one of the YES Network broadcasters, after the camera cut to me doing the thumbs-down after Todd Frazier's home run

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X