1969 World Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1969 World Series

Can anyone guide me towards a source that sells the DVD or video chronicle of the Amazin Mets 1969 World Series victory?

I would love to see those games.

Thanks.
    "Walter's right arm was different than yours or mine. It was special, like Caruso's lungs or Einstein's brain."

-- an observer commenting on
    Walter "Big Train" Johnson,
    Hall of Fame pitcher for
    the Washington Senators

http://www.sportsposterwarehouse.com.../ws1969dvd.htm
    "Heroes are people who are all good with no bad in them. That's the way I always saw Joe DiMaggio. He was beyond question one of the greatest players of the century."

~Mickey Mantle

Comment

Thanks.

Originally posted by MetsFan11368
      I suppose that the whole games are not available.

Any chance that ESPN Classic will show those games, I wonder?
      "Walter's right arm was different than yours or mine. It was special, like Caruso's lungs or Einstein's brain."

-- an observer commenting on
      Walter "Big Train" Johnson,
      Hall of Fame pitcher for
      the Washington Senators

Comment

The only thing I’ve ever seen shown on ESPN Classics are film clips from all five games of the ’69 series, never any complete games.

I honestly don’t know where else you could look…..
        "Heroes are people who are all good with no bad in them. That's the way I always saw Joe DiMaggio. He was beyond question one of the greatest players of the century."

~Mickey Mantle

Comment

Do you get SNY? If you do, I believe they will be airing the games of the 1969 World Series in the next few weeks.
          "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X