Mets 2008 Tom Seaver Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mets 2008 Tom Seaver Award

In Baseball-Fever's first annual New York Mets Cy Young Award poll -- which has been officially renamed the Tom Seaver Award (TSA) -- vote for who you feel can be considered the Mets' most valuable pitcher of 2008.

Vote for up to (but no more than) two pitchers.

The poll is expired.

Last edited by milladrive; 09-28-2008, 07:10 PM.
    Put it in the books.

The guy who lead the major leagues in ERA.
    "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

I operated under the assumption that up to 2 was intended for those who had a tie. Not much suspense here.

Comment

I was under the assumption that you could vote for 2, but with Johan being sooooooo far out in front, i didnt want to embarass him or myself by selecting anyone else.

G Man

Comment

Originally posted by PVNICK View Post
          I operated under the assumption that up to 2 was intended for those who had a tie. Not much suspense here.
          Actually, ties had nothing to do with it. I'm kinda glad Pelfrey's gotten a few nods. He actually deserves more, if ya ask me. I thought it was gonna be closer, with Santana coming in first, but evidently Johan got a 2-0 complete game shutout in September, not May, heh. Oh well, at least a few people have utilized both their votes.

:lightbulb: I'd like to know who we think would come in third, fourth, and fifth.
          Put it in the books.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X