Cablevision SportsNet agree to deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cablevision SportsNet agree to deal.

BETHPAGE, NY and NEW YORK -- Cablevision Systems Corp. (NYSE: CVC) and SportsNet New York today announced a long-term agreement to provide the new regional sports network featuring the New York Mets and the New York Jets to Cablevision customers.

The new network will be added to Cablevision’s Family Cable (expanded basic) level of service today on channel 60, in time for tonight’s live pre-season game against the Florida Marlins. In Cablevision’s Litchfield, Connecticut service area, SportsNet New York will appear on channel 62. The agreement will also allow Cablevision to deliver to its HD customers a high-definition version of all regular season home Mets games carried by SportsNet New York.

www.amazin-mets.com

Originally posted by nyboricua021
    BETHPAGE, NY and NEW YORK -- Cablevision Systems Corp. (NYSE: CVC) and SportsNet New York today announced a long-term agreement to provide the new regional sports network featuring the New York Mets and the New York Jets to Cablevision customers.

The new network will be added to Cablevision’s Family Cable (expanded basic) level of service today on channel 60, in time for tonight’s live pre-season game against the Florida Marlins. In Cablevision’s Litchfield, Connecticut service area, SportsNet New York will appear on channel 62. The agreement will also allow Cablevision to deliver to its HD customers a high-definition version of all regular season home Mets games carried by SportsNet New York.

www.amazin-mets.com
    Patmedia and alot of other cable providers are still not under contract to broadcast SNY, I've seen the station and it looks like it is very good but if I can't get it the Mets and my cable company are losing money. I don't like when these monopolies mess with us the little guy, congress has to step in and let other companies compete with my cable company. Then you'll see how fast they'll have SNY on my TV, I call Patmedia and I've even been told that "we have no competition" because even Direct satellite isn't carrying SNY. Something has to be done about these high and mighty cable companies.
    Lets support Gil Hodges for The Hall of Fame, a true Hall of Famer.

Comment

SNY and DirecTV need to get someting done together as well. This is ridiculous.
      "Statistics are used much like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support, not illumination."
      -Vin Scully

Comment

Cablevision SportsNet agree to deal.

Originally posted by BasEbaLlKnoItAll
        SNY and DirecTV need to get someting done together as well. This is ridiculous.
        You're right and once Direct agrees then the other cable companies just about have to agree or they'll lose customers just like cablevision did 4 years ago with YES. My friend got Direct 2 years ago because of the dispute with Time Warner now he's shut out again with Direct and thinking of going back to Time Warner. With Patmedia I have no choice because Direct hasn't agreed what we need is for Congress to do away with these monopolies and give us a choice.
        Lets support Gil Hodges for The Hall of Fame, a true Hall of Famer.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X