Only one team is going after Sheets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one team is going after Sheets?

Thats what they just said on the MLBN. The Rangers are the only team with Sheets on their radar.

If thats the case then his price is and years are dropping. Now maybe the Mets should get involved. Can they get him for one year 12 million?

He's far too injury prone.
    "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

Originally posted by NYMets523 View Post
      He's far too injury prone.
      Then why not a short-term contract?
      sigpic
      Trusted Traders: MadHatter, card-closure-man, duckydps, Rockhound, huberfan, AutographCollector, bravesautographs, CardinalMike

My Wantlist/Tradelist

Check out my eBay auctions, username hudsonharden

Comment

"Then why not a short-term contract?"

I've been thinking about this...why wouldn't more teams be after him? I'm thinking perhaps because he won't take a short term contract, or at least not take one easily.
        "They put me in the Hall of Fame? They must really be scraping the bottom of the barrel!"
        -Eppa Rixey, upon learning of his induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame.

Motafy (MO-ta-fy) vt. -fied, -fying 1. For a pitcher to melt down in a big game situation; to become like Guillermo Mota. 2. The transformation of a good pitcher into one of Guillermo Mota's caliber.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X