Hey, I am new here just wanted to say hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I am new here just wanted to say hello

I have been reading this board for the past three weeks, but my account was only activated yesterday. Its been great keeping up with Citi Fields transformation with all the great photos everyone has contributed. I have been a Mets fan since birth, born in Flushing hospital 29 years ago and grew up in Jackson Heights. I unfortunately currently live in Miami but read all the NY papers and watch as many games as possible on mlb.com and SNY. Didnt want to start posting right away, without introducing myself. I will Miss Shea but look forward to my first game in the new park this coming June against the Rays. I too think Citi is a beautiful place that I dont fully agree with the ideas behind alot of it, but do love of alot of some of the other stuff...But thats for other threads on this board. Anyhow, glad to be a part of this place and look forward to contributing and getting to know you all. Here are a few photos of my Mets Experience to get me in the swing of things.
    My first tickets to my very first Mets games.

My ticket to my very last Mets Game at Shea.

Old Photo of Shea

Some photos of my recent trips to Shea.

I'm new too!

hey i'm new to this site as well, although i have been checking things out for a while and watching the Citi Field updates. It's exciting. I was at a game on Wed, and it was a great experience and i took lots of pictures. I posted them to another site if anyone wants to check them out.

http://www.metsfansforums.com/forums

it's a brand new website so check that one out too....can't get enough Mets
    Visit my brand new website - New York Mets Fans Forums. We're just getting started

http://www.metsfansforums.com/forums

Comment

Welcome aboard Jbutta29!!
      Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X