Three Catchers, what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Catchers, what to do?

Well its obvious Omir Santos is playing well. Ramon Castro in my opinion has always been solid offensively. Schneider has never REALLY impressed me. I dont know. To me it seems like he may be the odd man out. What do you guys think?

Out of the Three who would you lose? perhaps we could trade Schneider? I dont know. package him and Sean Green!?

If the Mets trade a catcher, it will be Castro. He could end up going on the DL by the time Schneider is back b/c he's unreliable. Santos will be sent down if Schneider comes back.

Green isn't going anywhere, BTW.
    "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

Oh and why is that? and do you like Green or is this just what you have heard?

Comment

They're not going to dump a guy 2 months after they got him. They like having a sidearm righty, too (Bradford, Smith).
        "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

can we send him to the minors then, hes been pretty ineffective.

Comment

Well, this has been answered. They got right handed arm in Lance Broadway for Ramon Castro. Let's hope Broadway can now live up to his potential.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X