No announcement yet.

Who do you hate more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont hate players because they play good against us, I hate players who act like morons, cocky jerks, or talk trash against us.

Comment

I picked other, Pat Burrell. The guy hit to many homeruns aganist the Mets.

Comment

Originally posted by RedsoxMetsFan123 View Post
        I picked other, Pat Burrell. The guy hit to many homeruns aganist the Mets.
        Don't have to worry about him anymore thank god! Don't know what it is but some guys just play better vs us. Hubie Brooks used to kill us, and it tore me up because I loved him as a Met. I could never hate/dislike Hubie for it.
        unknown brooklyn cabbie " how are the brooks doin"
        unknown fan "good they got three men on base"
        unknown brooklyn cabbie "which one?"

Comment

Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
          Unless I am wrong, but I think that the author of this thread intended for Mets fans only to vote. Hence it being in the Mets forum.
          I am quite the Mets fan. I worked for the Mets while they conducted Spring Training and had a Gulf Coast League team and had an Instructional League team here in St. Petersburg. I worked in the clubhouse, did laundry, fixed lunches, scrubbed showers, swept floors and soaked up the most valuable baseball experience that I have ever been afforded.

So, I guess that you can say I'm a Mets fan.

Originally posted by Jbutta29 View Post
          Im still trying to figure out how David Wright gets into your list? but hey its your list, I agree with alot of it though...
          There are ball players that you like, and there are players that you don't. It is human nature. I just don't like Wright. It is OK if you do, but he just rubs me the wrong way.
          Last edited by Tampa Bay Giants; 05-16-2009, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Can't vote. It's emotionally immature to hate people, especially those that have no direct effect upon your well-being. You can "not-like" someone because "not-like" can infer neutrality.

Comment

Originally posted by ReyesOfHope View Post
              Can't vote. It's emotionally immature to hate people, especially those that have no direct effect upon your well-being. You can "not-like" someone because "not-like" can infer neutrality.
              Well then call me immature because I hate Bin Laden, and Hitler, and Stalin and Pol Pot and many others. Clemens doesn't rate that high but he is close.
              Last edited by theAmazingMet; 05-17-2009, 12:29 AM.
              unknown brooklyn cabbie " how are the brooks doin"
              unknown fan "good they got three men on base"
              unknown brooklyn cabbie "which one?"

Comment

Originally posted by theAmazingMet View Post
                Well then call me immature because I hate Bin Laden, and Hitler, and Stalin and Pol Pot and many others. Clemens doesn't rate that high but he is close.
                Fair enough, there are some legitimate exceptions, but none of these names are baseball players playing a baseball game, are they?

Comment

Today I hate Met fielders more

Comment

I voted Clemens because he is a steroid using liar who intentionally threw a bat at Mike Piazza(Roid Rage?).

Comment

Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
                      Unless I am wrong, but I think that the author of this thread intended for Mets fans only to vote. Hence it being in the Mets forum.
                      Mets fans ARE allowed to hate Wright if they want to.

Comment

I hated the Pittsburgh Pirates from '90,'91'92. they always had the Mets number. I hated Zane Smith,Doug Drabek, John Smiley,Stan Belinda. ahh!

Comment

I will always hate the Braves the most for that 10 plus year dominance of the division. Man, was I sick of seeing them. I get pissed just thinking about them. Everytime I see Bobby Cox I want to throw up. Same goes for Glavine, Chipper, Andruw Jones, Furcal and Smoltz. I hate all those F'ers.

Comment

Originally posted by LostMet View Post
                            I will always hate the Braves the most for that 10 plus year dominance of the division. Man, was I sick of seeing them. I get pissed just thinking about them. Everytime I see Bobby Cox I want to throw up. Same goes for Glavine, Chipper, Andruw Jones, Furcal and Smoltz. I hate all those F'ers.
                            I couldn't aree more h

Comment

Even though I am not a Mets fan per se I still wanted to take the opportunity to vote for Roger Clemens in this poll. I hope Mets fan don't feel like I am trying to horn in on their action.

I'll tell you this: a big reason why I hate Clemens is because he pitched a baseball as hard as he could right at Piazza's head, then later he also whipped a broken baseball bat as hard as he could right at Piazza. So you see, my reasons are indeed Mets-related.

'Roid rage.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X