Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Phillies and Cliff Lee

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Buntforahit View Post
    Don't hold your tongue. It's all fun to me.
    First off, glad to see you tried the multi-quote, good job. Second, I don't look for arguments, so I'm sorry, but I think I'll pass. If you do want to argue, I suggest you do it somewhere else.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by NJMetfan4life View Post
      First off, glad to see you tried the multi-quote, good job. Second, I don't look for arguments, so I'm sorry, but I think I'll pass. If you do want to argue, I suggest you do it somewhere else.
      I have no idea how to use the multi-quote! LOL!
      Anyway, I'm not looking for an argument, but I will defend my WORLD CHAMPION PHILLIES when somebody rips them. I understand you're angry (talking down to me about the multi-quote proves that), but don't take it out on me when I defend my team.
      Last edited by Buntforahit; 07-30-2009, 02:47 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Flaming another team in an opposing team's forum is against BBF's Terms of Service. In other words -- for those who may be too young to have known this -- it can used as grounds for a member's account suspension.

        I too thought theAmazingMet's comment to be funny, but I'm a Met fan. I can't go to the Phillies forum and goof on them in their forum. It's a no-no.

        Put it in the books.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Buntforahit View Post
          Anyway, I'm not looking for an argument, but I will defend my WORLD CHAMPION PHILLIES when somebody rips them.
          You have nothing to defend in another team's forum.
          Put it in the books.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Buntforahit View Post
            I have no idea how to use the multi-quote! LOL!
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're soooooo funny, have anymore like that? :bowdown:

            Anyway, I'm not looking for an argument, but I will defend my WORLD CHAMPION PHILLIES when somebody rips them.
            You really love saying world champion phillies, don't you? Also, you're repeating the same point over and over and over again, we get it, your defending your (here we go again) world champion phillies.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by milladrive View Post
              Flaming another team in an opposing team's forum is against BBF's Terms of Service. In other words -- for those who may be too young to have known this -- it can used as grounds for a member's account suspension.

              I too thought theAmazingMet's comment to be funny, but I'm a Met fan. I can't go to the Phillies forum and goof on them in their forum. It's a no-no.

              Got it! I'll leave youse alone to wallow in it. Bye-bye.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Buntforahit View Post
                Got it! I'll leave youse alone to wallow in it. Bye-bye.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by theAmazingMet View Post
                  Don't despair the Phillies have 2 WS titles in 125 + years of existence. They have fulfilled their quota till 2050.
                  The Mets don't have enough WS titles to even have answer using your formula?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Oh, boy. Here we go again.



                    Originally posted by PhanInPhlorida View Post
                    The Mets don't have enough WS titles to even have answer using your formula?
                    They have 2, the same as your Phillies

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by NJMetfan4life View Post
                      Oh, boy. Here we go again.





                      They have 2, the same as your Phillies
                      My mistake.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Dah Duh
                        unknown brooklyn cabbie " how are the brooks doin"
                        unknown fan "good they got three men on base"
                        unknown brooklyn cabbie "which one?"

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Buntforahit View Post
                          "theAmazingMet" is the one who started ripping the Phillies and I'm here to defend my team. Does that offend you?
                          It offends me because we don't go in your forum and talk trash so please refrain from doing it in ours.
                          Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            You would think as "defending champions" they would be above having to defend against snide jokes. Guess insecurity abounds amongst them? It's funny because I have not once felt the urge to check their room out for anti-Mets trash of which I'm sure there is much, but I could care less what they say. If I cared any less I'd be dead!
                            unknown brooklyn cabbie " how are the brooks doin"
                            unknown fan "good they got three men on base"
                            unknown brooklyn cabbie "which one?"

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by theAmazingMet View Post
                              You would think as "defending champions" they would be above having to defend against snide jokes. Guess insecurity abounds amongst them? It's funny because I have not once felt the urge to check their room out for anti-Mets trash of which I'm sure there is much, but I could care less what they say. If I cared any less I'd be dead!
                              My bad for starting the thread! I was't expecting an invasion of trash talking Philthy fans. :silent:

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by tomzpc View Post
                                My bad for starting the thread! I was't expecting an invasion of trash talking Philthy fans. :silent:
                                Not your fault that "B" city to the south has hyper-sensative fans.
                                unknown brooklyn cabbie " how are the brooks doin"
                                unknown fan "good they got three men on base"
                                unknown brooklyn cabbie "which one?"

                                Comment

                                Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X