X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJMetfan4life
    replied
    Originally posted by tomzpc View Post
    My bad for starting the thread! I was't expecting an invasion of trash talking Philthy fans. :silent:
    That wasn't your fault at all. I looked in the Phillies Forum, and throughout the threads those two posters continually bash the Mets. The best thing to do is make them seem like idiots. I.E. post #24

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    My bad for starting the thread! I was't expecting an invasion of trash talking Philthy fans. :silent:
    NEVER apologize for starting a thread that you had good intentions for.

Leave a comment:

• theAmazingMet
    replied
    Not your fault that "B" city to the south has hyper-sensative fans.

Leave a comment:

• tomzpc
    replied
    Originally posted by theAmazingMet View Post
    You would think as "defending champions" they would be above having to defend against snide jokes. Guess insecurity abounds amongst them? It's funny because I have not once felt the urge to check their room out for anti-Mets trash of which I'm sure there is much, but I could care less what they say. If I cared any less I'd be dead!

Leave a comment:

• theAmazingMet
    replied
    You would think as "defending champions" they would be above having to defend against snide jokes. Guess insecurity abounds amongst them? It's funny because I have not once felt the urge to check their room out for anti-Mets trash of which I'm sure there is much, but I could care less what they say. If I cared any less I'd be dead!

Leave a comment:

• AutographCollector
    replied
    Originally posted by Buntforahit View Post
    "theAmazingMet" is the one who started ripping the Phillies and I'm here to defend my team. Does that offend you?
    It offends me because we don't go in your forum and talk trash so please refrain from doing it in ours.

Leave a comment:

• theAmazingMet
    replied
    Dah Duh

Leave a comment:

• PhanInPhlorida
    replied
    Originally posted by NJMetfan4life View Post
    Oh, boy. Here we go again.

They have 2, the same as your Phillies
    My mistake.

Leave a comment:

• NJMetfan4life
    replied
    Oh, boy. Here we go again.

Originally posted by PhanInPhlorida View Post
    The Mets don't have enough WS titles to even have answer using your formula?
    They have 2, the same as your Phillies

Leave a comment:

• PhanInPhlorida
    replied
    Originally posted by theAmazingMet View Post
    Don't despair the Phillies have 2 WS titles in 125 + years of existence. They have fulfilled their quota till 2050.
    The Mets don't have enough WS titles to even have answer using your formula?

Leave a comment:

• NJMetfan4life
    replied
    Got it! I'll leave youse alone to wallow in it. Bye-bye.

Leave a comment:

• Buntforahit
    replied
    Originally posted by milladrive View Post
    Flaming another team in an opposing team's forum is against BBF's Terms of Service. In other words -- for those who may be too young to have known this -- it can used as grounds for a member's account suspension.

I too thought theAmazingMet's comment to be funny, but I'm a Met fan. I can't go to the Phillies forum and goof on them in their forum. It's a no-no.

Got it! I'll leave youse alone to wallow in it. Bye-bye.

Leave a comment:

• NJMetfan4life
    replied
    I have no idea how to use the multi-quote! LOL!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're soooooo funny, have anymore like that? :bowdown:

Anyway, I'm not looking for an argument, but I will defend my WORLD CHAMPION PHILLIES when somebody rips them.
    You really love saying world champion phillies, don't you? Also, you're repeating the same point over and over and over again, we get it, your defending your (here we go again) world champion phillies.

Leave a comment:

• milladrive
    replied
    Anyway, I'm not looking for an argument, but I will defend my WORLD CHAMPION PHILLIES when somebody rips them.
    You have nothing to defend in another team's forum.

Leave a comment:

• milladrive
    replied
    Flaming another team in an opposing team's forum is against BBF's Terms of Service. In other words -- for those who may be too young to have known this -- it can used as grounds for a member's account suspension.

I too thought theAmazingMet's comment to be funny, but I'm a Met fan. I can't go to the Phillies forum and goof on them in their forum. It's a no-no.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X