Suddenly K-Rod doesn't seem all that bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theAmazingMet View Post
    If I'm not mistaken didn't we trade Brian Bannister for this [email protected]$t-bag?
    That is correct. I don't remember which BF member it was that ragged the Royals about this deal (Burgos can throw bullets while Bannister can't break glass), but we Royals fans weren't then and aren't now upset about this deal. This guy was trouble just looking for a place to happen.
    Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Poison?

I guess it's kind of like the homicide equivalent of a changeup; at least compared to strangulation or vehicular assault.

Looks like Burgos is expanding his repertoire - instead of just remaining a power murderer, he's developing into a finesse murderer.

"The Fightin' Met With Two Heads" - Mike Tyson/Ray Knight!

Comment

Doesn't make him a bad guy.
        "We have a plan; and I like our plan." ...Omar
        "I belive in our minor leagers; and I like our minor leagers." ...Omar

Comment

Originally posted by Shea Knight View Post
          Great...

See, we CAN be like the 1986 team, we've already got the unruly behavior going and an arrest...
          Originally posted by NJMetfan4life View Post
          At least there's no cocaine.............yet
          Or nearly enough talent

Comment

He didnt have to feed her rat poison to kill her. Here is a list of the following that would have been just effective:

1) Play in a continuous loop Omoron's interview about Bernazard

2) Listen To Jerry Manuels laugh

3) Watch Oliver Perez pitch

4) Poison her but tell her you will give her the antidote, but only when Francoeur draws a walk.

5) Tell her she can live if David Wright makes contact

6) Put a mask on her that resembles Krod's father in law.

7) Tell her John Maine can save her life but he "really isnt into it"

8) If she has a cold have her see the Met medical staff. Sure death.

Many ways to kill her no need to be so obvious as rat poison.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulypal View Post
              He didnt have to feed her rat poison to kill her. Here is a list of the following that would have been just effective:

1) Play in a continuous loop Omoron's interview about Bernazard

2) Listen To Jerry Manuels laugh

3) Watch Oliver Perez pitch

4) Poison her but tell her you will give her the antidote, but only when Francoeur draws a walk.

5) Tell her she can live if David Wright makes contact

6) Put a mask on her that resembles Krod's father in law.

7) Tell her John Maine can save her life but he "really isnt into it"

8) If she has a cold have her see the Met medical staff. Sure death.

Many ways to kill her no need to be so obvious as rat poison.
              Freakin hilarious! I especially love #4, I can almost see it in an Indiana Jones setting, at Club Obi-Wan!
              unknown brooklyn cabbie " how are the brooks doin"
              unknown fan "good they got three men on base"
              unknown brooklyn cabbie "which one?"

Comment

So looks like the Mets failed to void K-Rod's contract. They folded and took him off the disqualified list after he agreed to forfeit the balance of his 2010 salary (about $3.5 mil). So much for that, looks like there's going to be that much more pressure on the payroll in 2011, and you know they're not going to let him close enough games to earn his 2012 option. It's not going to be a good year

Comment

Originally posted by GordonGecko View Post
                  So looks like the Mets failed to void K-Rod's contract. They folded and took him off the disqualified list after he agreed to forfeit the balance of his 2010 salary (about $3.5 mil). So much for that, looks like there's going to be that much more pressure on the payroll in 2011, and you know they're not going to let him close enough games to earn his 2012 option. It's not going to be a good year
                  they couldnt void his contract....there is literally no way the union would have allowed that or let it stand in court.
                  "all the mets road wins against the dodgers this year have occured at Dodger Stadium"---Ralph Kiner

"Blind people came to the park just to listen to him pitch"---Reggie Jackson, talking about Tom Seaver

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X