Who would you like to manage the Mets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of the 4 left, here's how I'd rank them:

Hale...Melvin..................................... .................................................. ......................................Collins..... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................Backman
    "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

I hope Hale gets it.

Comment

I'd like to see him get it. But he'll probably still be on the coaching staff even if he doesn't.
        "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

Hire Wally Backman

Comment

I am not really ecstatic about any of these candidates, I like Chip Hale, I'm assuming he'll have a job on the major league roster no matter what.

Just given the front office's track record I'm thinking they'll hire Bob Melvin.
            "Nobody ever won a World Series drinking milk"
            -Doug Sisk, RP 1986 Mets

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X