Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oliver Perez....coming to a league near you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oliver Perez....coming to a league near you.

It seems as though Oliver Perez cant get anyone out in the Mexican league either. Although its only a few innings - his ERA is 9.00 and BA against is .350. I guess after humiliating the Mets all year last year as well as himself he continues to do so by still pitching as part of the Met organization. When are they going to cut this selfish ass wipe?

At this rate I intend on facing Perez in my fastpitch league next year. There will be a riot at the bat rack.

Originally posted by Paulypal View Post
    It seems as though Oliver Perez cant get anyone out in the Mexican league either. Although its only a few innings - his ERA is 9.00 and BA against is .350. I guess after humiliating the Mets all year last year as well as himself he continues to do so by still pitching as part of the Met organization. When are they going to cut this selfish ass wipe?

At this rate I intend on facing Perez in my fastpitch league next year. There will be a riot at the bat rack.
    If that a___hole is on this team next year, there must be a fan revolt. This team cannot embarrass its self anymore. We need to move forward and if he is on this team next year, it is a massive step back.
    Just call me a sports fan.

Comment

Here's a rare image of Oliver Perez actually striking out somebody... in this case Washington's Ian Desmond for the first out in the top of the 14th inning of the last game of the 2010 season... and yes, it was all downhill from there...

(Photo taken October 3, 2010. © Gary Dunaier. Link to upload on Flickr.com: here.)
      X
      What's THAT guy doing?
      - one of the YES Network broadcasters, after the camera cut to me doing the thumbs-down after Todd Frazier's home run

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X