Mets Bobbleheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mets Bobbleheads

I've mentioned this once before but I would like to see a Jose Reyes bobblehead night, sponsored by Gold's Horseradish. I don't think he's had one before and I think fans would appreciate it.

I would prefer Reyes in a unmarked black uniform, which could be used to represent his tenure with the Mets or his new team, the Marlins.
    The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Originally posted by Blue387 View Post
    I've mentioned this once before but I would like to see a Jose Reyes bobblehead night, sponsored by Gold's Horseradish. I don't think he's had one before and I think fans would appreciate it.

I would prefer Reyes in a unmarked black uniform, which could be used to represent his tenure with the Mets or his new team, the Marlins.
    Golds Horseradish?

Are you an investor?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulypal View Post
      Golds Horseradish?

Are you an investor?
      Gold's Horseradish has sponsored many Mets bobbleheads. This is from 2010:

The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue387 View Post
        Gold's Horseradish has sponsored many Mets bobbleheads. This is from 2010:

I have that same bobble head. I remember Bay didn't even play that game.
        unknown brooklyn cabbie " how are the brooks doin"
        unknown fan "good they got three men on base"
        unknown brooklyn cabbie "which one?"

Comment

I wonder what all these bobbleheads I have are worth. Bay, K-Rod, Davis twice, Wagner, Endy, Mr. Met (2010), Kiner & Murphy, and several more, not to mention a Citi Field replica and two Shea Stadium replicas (one of which was 2004 first 12,000).
          Put it in the books.

Comment

Answer #1: the bobbleheads are worth whatever you can get someone else to pay for them.

Answer #2: if you're looking for actual numbers, do a "Completed Listings" search on Ebay for them, and see what similar items have sold for. (Prices in green mean the item sold; prices in read mean it didn't.)

Fact: in the world of collectibles, anybody can ask any price they want. "Someone's asking $100 for it on Ebay" doesn't mean anything. "Somebody paid $100 for it on Ebay" is different because it means money actually changed hands.
            X
            What's THAT guy doing?
            - one of the YES Network broadcasters, after the camera cut to me doing the thumbs-down after Todd Frazier's home run

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
              Answer #1: the bobbleheads are worth whatever you can get someone else to pay for them.

Answer #2: if you're looking for actual numbers, do a "Completed Listings" search on Ebay for them, and see what similar items have sold for. (Prices in green mean the item sold; prices in read mean it didn't.)

Fact: in the world of collectibles, anybody can ask any price they want. "Someone's asking $100 for it on Ebay" doesn't mean anything. "Somebody paid $100 for it on Ebay" is different because it means money actually changed hands.
              Yeah, I know, I've heard all that before (especially the first one, which my father has always said, and the second, of which I always make a feeBay habit). I guess my query was more rhetorical than anything else.
              Put it in the books.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X