EY jr.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EY jr.

Eric Young Junior has been having a good year.

I was looking up Daniel Murphy's baserunning stats and saw Eyjr is the 6th best baserunner in all of baseball.

But what surprised me was all other aspects of his game grade out as positive as well. He stands at 0.8 WAR so far this season.

If he can continue to get on base 34% of the time or better he'd be a real asset. I love his blue collar approach to the game.

"The Fightin' Met With Two Heads" - Mike Tyson/Ray Knight!

Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
    Eric Young Junior has been having a good year.

I was looking up Daniel Murphy's baserunning stats and saw Eyjr is the 6th best baserunner in all of baseball.

But what surprised me was all other aspects of his game grade out as positive as well. He stands at 0.8 WAR so far this season.

If he can continue to get on base 34% of the time or better he'd be a real asset. I love his blue collar approach to the game.
    He is having a good year and puts Collins in the position of having to bench future star Lagares - because he can't bench Chris Young (who stinks) or Granderson (ditto) because they're Sandy's "big signings." I wish one of those two was gone.
    Cleon Jones catches a deep fly ball in F. Scott Fitzgerald's Valley of the Ashes, and a second-grader smiles in front of the black and white television.

Comment

If it were impossible or improbable that any of the four will have a DL stint this year, I'd say yes.

Comment

I can't believe it was three years ago he joined the Mets for the first time. That is crazy!

He is also one of only ten players to steal 30+ bases in a season as a Met.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X