Noah Syndergaard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if there was damage, and Jeffy was planning on putting Noah out there until the elbow snapped. Now that the season is in jeopardy, it's okay for him to get the surgery, so he won't miss much time next season. What else could it be? He probably didn't hurt the arm in quarantine.
    I always forget to factor in JefFred's historically notorious mishandling of injuries. All of a sudden I'm not surprised, and if it's true, it's way too transparent.
    Put it in the books.

Comment

• Originally posted by milladrive View Post

I always forget to factor in JefFred's historically notorious mishandling of injuries. All of a sudden I'm not surprised, and if it's true, it's way too transparent.
      Remember when the Mets had Ryan Church get on the plane with concussion issues? Or when Jeff Wilpon forced Pedro Martinez to pitch in 2005 despite an injured toe? Or not doing a physical on J.J. Putz when they signed him and he ended up being hurt? Or this tidbit from Adam Rubin:

The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Comment

• Noah Syndergaard underwent his Tommy John surgery as scheduled at HSS in West Palm Beach yesterday. Everything went as expected, the Mets say.

https://twitter.com/AnthonyDiComo/st...51445087129600
        The Mets have the best, smartest fans in baseball.

Comment

• We mere mortals can't get elective surgery, but if you're the Norse God Of Thunder, well...
          They call me Mr. Baseball. Not because of my love for the game; because of all the stitches in my head.

Comment

• So does this mean the end of his 101mph fastball, or will the bionic arm be better than the original?
            Put it in the books.

Comment

• Originally posted by milladrive View Post
              So does this mean the end of his 101mph fastball, or will the bionic arm be better than the original?
              Only time will answer that. Guys have come back in all forms...better...worse.

I hope between his ears catches up to his arm.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X