To the Regular Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Regular Posters

Guys - check your notification boxes please. ol aches and pains - your box was full.

Thanks
    Paul

Originally posted by Paulypal View Post
    Guys - check your notification boxes please. ol aches and pains - your box was full.

Thanks
    Paul
    Welcome back.

"The Fightin' Met With Two Heads" - Mike Tyson/Ray Knight!

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
      Welcome back.
      Yes. And just in time for more Harvey drama, your favorite, Pauly! Though at least this time it's not his fault... http://www.wsj.com/articles/matt-har...?mod=yahoo_itp
      "Ya Gotta Believe!" -Tug McGraw ... "How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life." -James T. Kirk ... "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes ... "It is out of the deepest depth that the highest must come to its height." -Friedrich Nietzsche ... "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet

Comment

Originally posted by Shea Knight View Post
        Yes. And just in time for more Harvey drama, your favorite, Pauly! Though at least this time it's not his fault... http://www.wsj.com/articles/matt-har...?mod=yahoo_itp
        I don't know...That report you linked to was filed at 9:37PM last night. But at 8:00PM, at the end of the SNY pregame show, they were reporting that Harvey threw on the side and said he felt fine, and was good to go on Thursday. The best outcome would be to win tonight and tomorrow, and make Game 5 unnecessary.
        They call me Mr. Baseball. Not because of my love for the game; because of all the stitches in my head.

Comment

You can make it up to me by taking a stab at my recent post in the Mets Trivia thread.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X