MetsBlog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetsBlog

Every so often, I find myself looking at what used to be the MetsBlog site and shaking my head. It is a mess of ads, SNY videos, and ads. Gone are the outside blog entries written by fans for fans. MetsBlog has become a place for SNY to sell content to the consumer. Good for Matt for becoming a pro at something he loves, but I'm glad that Darren at the 7 Line didn't sell out when he started working with the team.

Maybe I'm just being cynical.

Does anyone here still visit MetsBlog? Is there something I'm missing?

Is there another decent Mets fan site to visit for team news that hasn't been approved by every lawyer working for the Mets and MLB?

Originally posted by JohnCropp View Post
    Every so often, I find myself looking at what used to be the MetsBlog site and shaking my head. It is a mess of ads, SNY videos, and ads. Gone are the outside blog entries written by fans for fans. MetsBlog has become a place for SNY to sell content to the consumer. Good for Matt for becoming a pro at something he loves, but I'm glad that Darren at the 7 Line didn't sell out when he started working with the team.

Is there another decent Mets fan site to visit for team news that hasn't been approved by every lawyer working for the Mets and MLB?
    Good question. I can't remember the last time I looked at Metsblog.

Comment

Don't know how you feel about Metsmerized . Several bloggers and fans from all perspectives .

Comment

Originally posted by mandrake View Post
        Don't know how you feel about Metsmerized . Several bloggers and fans from all perspectives .
        I think that might be exactly what I'm looking for!

Thanks!

Comment

I think that might be exactly what I'm looking for!

Thanks!
          Metsmerized is where I go for info and to talk Mets. They actually talk about something other than Daniel Murphy there.
          Last edited by jjpm74; 07-15-2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X