Enjoy your Looooooong vacation Hardiman!!!!!!1111

Leave a comment:

• ed hardiman
    replied
    Originally posted by Imapotato
    You guys make my life interesting sometimes

lol

But this isn't on my lists to lock
    Well what if I called you a, a, hold on, let me work on it, OK, OK, a Dallas Cowboy fan? So there...are you gonna sit there and take Landry Lover???

Leave a comment:

• Imapotato
    replied
    You guys make my life interesting sometimes

lol

But this isn't on my lists to lock

Leave a comment:

• Androctus
    replied
    Originally posted by ed hardiman
    Excellent idea might I suggest something with a monkee, a golf club, a blender, two quarts of oil, and a marching band?
    So yesterday I woke to the sound of a marching band. Right outside my house. As they go through "Louie Louie" for the thrid time I rub my eyes, get up and think to myself "wtf?" So I get up and go to the kitchen. Well there's this monket there sitting on my stove dressed in drum major drag. A band defector! I rub my eyes again and think "wtf monkey?" well he sees me and tries to escape through the vent, as he does so, accidentally kicks on the fan. I can hear it grinding against his scalp. I try pulling him out by the tail as he's kicking and screaming but the ******* won't give. So I shut off the fan and duct tape his legs and tail together so he won't kick it on again. As I think to myself "wtf?" I go to the garage and get two quarts of oil and a golf club. Climb up on the roof and pour the oil down the vent from the outside (all the while thinking to myself "wtf?") stick the club in after and try to push the ******* monkey in from the outside. after five minutes of some none too gentle prodding he finally comes free with a crash, then silence. I climb down, go back inside as the tail end of the marching band goes around the corner. I go into the kitchen to see this monkey had tumbled out of the vent and speared his oily head first right into my blender. wtf with this monkey? His mouth is open and screaming but I cant hear with it stuck in the blender so it looks like he's laughing. I think "wtf?" as I grip the two and twist them apart, the monkey's too tired and abused to fight so I punch him in the face with the thick glass pitcher from the blender I just pulled his miserable ass out of. Wtf do I do with this monkey? Well I hear the marching band tooling down the next street over, so I go out back, line up, take my five-step drop, pump fake, then wing the monkey over my neighbor's house to the street beyond, trailing motor oil in a high, arcing line as he goes. As he's coming down the band's making its way through the chorus of "Catching the Sun", I hear a thud and the lone tuba go silent, and from the street beyond hear a voice yell "wtf?" Oh well, not my problem.

OK mods shut her down now.

Leave a comment:

• ed hardiman
    replied
    Originally posted by Androctus
    Can't beleive I check in on vacation and find this thread unearthed again. Maybe if I post something insulting and unethical, we can just get it erased.
    Excellent idea might I suggest something with a monkee, a golf club, a blender, two quarts of oil, and a marching band?

Leave a comment:

• Androctus
    replied
    See what I mean?
    johncap I'm holding you responsible for this...
    Can't beleive I check in on vacation and find this thread unearthed again. Maybe if I post something insulting and unethical, we can just get it erased.

Leave a comment:

• ed hardiman
    replied
    See what I mean?
    johncap I'm holding you responsible for this...

Leave a comment:

• sadiemae
    replied
    Numbers mean nothing?

Oh silly me, and I thought that when runners made their way around the bases and stepped on home plate, that they were called runs and that they counted them and that the team that had the most of them won the game.
    Wow, what a fool I was. Now I know that numbers mean nothing. Thanks for straightening me out.
    A run is a run is a run and and RBI is an RBI is an RBI whether it happens in the second inning of a 12-1 game or the eighth inning of a 3-2 game.
    Teams don't win pennants by pulling out one run games in the late innings. They win pennants by scoring early and often and then pitching well. And they don't win them with slick fielding right fielders. They win by getting on base and scoring runs.

Jack Smiles

Leave a comment:

• ed hardiman
    replied
    Originally posted by LP fan
    been very, very busy with the job and family over the winter...
    thought I'd get in some spring training posts before the season starts..
    Well just work on the fundamentals and hope your pitching holds up after the all star break...

Leave a comment:

• LP fan
    replied
    Hey LP good to see you and you're in mid-season form...
    been very, very busy with the job and family over the winter...
    thought I'd get in some spring training posts before the season starts..

Leave a comment:

• KingJ
    replied
    Originally posted by donzblock
    Is there a rightfielder who fields his position worse than Abreu?

Has this been answered yet? If not, Sammy Sosa.

Also, maybe Abreu won this award because he had a really expensive glove worth an ounce of gold.
    Last edited by KingJ; 03-27-2006, 06:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ed hardiman
    replied
    Odd comment?
    First let me stress johncap that comment wasn't made in regards to your comments, I believe you're on the right side of the issue, I just hate this thread in particular and would like to see it slip away into the murky swamp of legend and mystery.
    Why?
    It contains some of my least favorite own posts where I failed to be as gracious as I like to think I could be...call it vanity.
    Start another thread on the same topic and I'm all for it...
    Hey LP good to see you and you're in mid-season form...
    Last edited by ed hardiman; 03-27-2006, 04:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LP fan
    replied
    Man, you gotta like the offensive potential of this Phillies' team: Manimal, Abreu, Utley, Burrell, Rollins, Rowand......you can even throw Bell and Lieby in there and not miss a beat...only thing that can stop 'em is the lack of pitching depth.....make no mistake, J-Cap, Abreu is a key guy on this squad...

Leave a comment:

• johncap
    replied
    This thread sucks I resent it being "dredged up"...
    Why?
    The horse is dead stop beating it...
    It's like "Night of the Living Dead"
    An odd comment from you.

Leave a comment:

• ed hardiman
    replied
    This thread sucks I resent it being "dredged up"...
    Why?
    The horse is dead stop beating it...
    It's like "Night of the Living Dead"

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X