I can't take this anymore!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't take this anymore!!!

Charlie Manuel!!! God if this guy leaves a pitcher in again and the opposing team scores more runs, I swear I am going to have to kick him in his fat ***!!!

Listening to the Mets v Phils game today. Mathieson, who really hasn't proved anything, and personally does not deserve to be in the rotation, especially with the Phils being only 2 games back in the Wild Card race. Mathieson gets to bat, when the Mets have are already hit everything he has thrown to them (which isn't much cause the guy only has like 2 pitches) comes up with Nunez (can't believe this is our replacement for Bell) on first base. Why doesn't Manuel pinch hit for this guy, we are down 4 runs in the fourth inning? He bunts, and succeeds on getting Nunez to second. Would of rather had someone swing away in that position. Anyway, comes to the next inning and what does Mathieson do... gives up back to back homers... ohhhh now Manuel takes him out. I am sorry but I cannot sit and watch Manuel make these kind of decissions time after time and still have a job.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIRE MANUEL!!! (To think we could of had Leland... UGH!!!)

Well, that is my rant... hope it made some sense to you all!!!

Originally posted by nikihoi
    Charlie Manuel!!! God if this guy leaves a pitcher in again and the opposing team scores more runs, I swear I am going to have to kick him in his fat ***!!!

Listening to the Mets v Phils game today. Mathieson, who really hasn't proved anything, and personally does not deserve to be in the rotation, especially with the Phils being only 2 games back in the Wild Card race. Mathieson gets to bat, when the Mets have are already hit everything he has thrown to them (which isn't much cause the guy only has like 2 pitches) comes up with Nunez (can't believe this is our replacement for Bell) on first base. Why doesn't Manuel pinch hit for this guy, we are down 4 runs in the fourth inning? He bunts, and succeeds on getting Nunez to second. Would of rather had someone swing away in that position. Anyway, comes to the next inning and what does Mathieson do... gives up back to back homers... ohhhh now Manuel takes him out. I am sorry but I cannot sit and watch Manuel make these kind of decissions time after time and still have a job.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIRE MANUEL!!! (To think we could of had Leland... UGH!!!)

Well, that is my rant... hope it made some sense to you all!!!
    Welcome to Baseball Fever, nikihoi. I think you've found some kindred souls on this site.
    Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
    Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
    Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
    Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
    Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

I would like to greet you to the Phillies part of this site aka fire Charlie....you should check out my thread later about firing Charlie too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X