Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phillies superstitions or good luck charms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies superstitions or good luck charms?

Ok Phils fans, do you guys have any things you do or dont do when it comes to a big Phillies game or big game for your favorite team in general?

Me, when it comes to a big game I cant wear the team's jersey or they will lose, and in a crucial situation I change the channel, thinking that will give them good luck.

Examples: Saint Joe's game against Oklahoma state, they lost, I had the jersey on, Superbowl: Seahawks lost, had the jersey on.

I'm not making that mistake this year again, ever since the Final four game me and my father have adopted that superstion. If the phillies make the playoffs and we go to the game, we will not be wearing phillies jerseys, maybe shirts, but not jerseys, bad luck if we do.

Any of you guys have anything like that? Or is it just me beleiving in dumb superstitions, if so hey, why not, it makes the game even more fun.

I dont shave the day the Phils play......then again I rarely shave at all
    "You teach me baseball and I'll teach you relativity...No we must not. You will learn about relativity faster than I learn baseball."
    --Albert Einstein
    "Jimmy Connors plays two tennis matches and winds up with $850,000, and Muhammad Ali fights for one bout and winds up with five million bucks. Me, I play 190 games--if you count exhibitions -- and I'm overpaid!?"
    --Johnny Bench

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X