Why did Conine became a Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Conine became a Philly

I still can beleive that Mr Marlin became a Philly. It hurts me everytime i see him with any other team specially Philladelphia. Started with as in 93 as a rookie the same year the team was founded. Stayed here for two World Series 1997 and 2003 and became victim of our great owner Loria. Well I can't do anything about so at least enjoy Mr Marlin.

Get over it , he wasn't THAT GREAT of a player anyways .

Comment

A man has to work somewhere. He became a free agent at the end of 2005 and the Marlins didn't want him. He signed with Baltimore who later sold him to the Phils. Conine has been your basic average player (which isn't too shabby a thing to say about some one).
      Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

What are you talking about, he was really good last season!
        Cristobal

Comment

The spelling of the first poster is a little off but, it is still comprehendable, so...yeah, Conine, no big deal to me. I would have liked to see him get a hit in that Nationals series when he had to but whatever. Not a big deal to me really what so ever.

Comment

Like Paul LoDuca, some players bring intangibles above and beyond numbers. Conine wasn't brought in to replace Abreu's numbers.

Unfortunately, he couldn't help overcome out handicap. Charlie Manuel.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X