Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cory Lidle Tribute.

*I apologise in advance if this is the wrong place to put it.*

I know that many have suddenly became Lidle fans within the last week (not necessarily talking about anyone here), but I was a Lidle fan before the tragedy.

I decided to make a Tribute about him and it DOESN'T feature any of the events that occurred on that day. This is strictly a Cory Lidle as a Baseball player video.

I hope you find it fitting. R.I.P Cory Lidle

My Cory Lidle Tribute
    ""All those piranhas -- blooper here, blooper here, beat out a ground ball, hit a home run, they're up by four. They get up by four with that bullpen? See you at the national anthem tomorrow."
    - Minnesota Twins fan, Ozzie Guillen.
    Cory Lidle Tribute

Very nice.

I'm sure he would like it very much.
    "I think about baseball when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day and I dream about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm playing it."
    Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

This would be better for history of baseball or current events, but its cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Gomes
        This would be better for history of baseball or current events, but its cool.
        I think it's fine here, as he's played as a Philly. CE may be better, as he'd played for multiple teams.
        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
        THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
        Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X