Phillies FINALLY Have Off-season Signing to Announce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies FINALLY Have Off-season Signing to Announce

Unfortunately, it's our decrepit 245 year-old announcer. They fire Graham who was the only warm body other than LA, and then re-up Harry I guess until he's a total embarassment like the other Harry was in Chi-town.... I'm guessing Scott was too critical.

Glad to see you back for a little bit Johncap, was wondering where the other one of the four phils posters were at.....yeah....Scott Grahm (SP) was definanlty, IMO the future of Phillies broadcasting, that's obviously not going to be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Gomes
      Glad to see you back for a little bit Johncap, was wondering where the other one of the four phils posters were at.....yeah....Scott Grahm (SP) was definanlty, IMO the future of Phillies broadcasting, that's obviously not going to be the case.
      The future is clearly Harry, scotch glass and embalming fluid.... There's a LONG DRIVE, oh no, J Rol's got it at short. Sorry LA! Shades of Byrum Saam as he aged before our eyes. (You're way too young to know who he was but he got very old and did the same things Harry's been doing the last couple years.)

Comment

I hear they're bringing Sarge into the booth.

Comment

I for one hated Graham. I hate Wheels too. I can deal with Kalas since I get a break in between innings. LA grates on me.

Can't we make a real splash and lure Vin Scully away?? Best announcer in sports hands down. I don't care how old he is, he's the best.

I think Graham had to go. He was too cutesy. I remember listening to him on the post-game and loving him. Then he got in the booth and I think turned to Wheels as his mentor, wrong choice. All of a sudden Graham would forget the game for innings at a time and talk about how him and Wheels went golfing or how John Smoltz is a great golfer and regularly golfs Tiger Woods and how one time Smoltz actually beat him! Then Wheels would make a retort about how he's always in the woods. Ugh...good riddance. For a second there I wished Graham was back this year.
          From Philly to Pittsburgh...

Comment

Originally posted by EddieBa26
            I for one hated Graham. I hate Wheels too. I can deal with Kalas since I get a break in between innings. LA grates on me.

Can't we make a real splash and lure Vin Scully away?? Best announcer in sports hands down. I don't care how old he is, he's the best.

I think Graham had to go. He was too cutesy. I remember listening to him on the post-game and loving him. Then he got in the booth and I think turned to Wheels as his mentor, wrong choice. All of a sudden Graham would forget the game for innings at a time and talk about how him and Wheels went golfing or how John Smoltz is a great golfer and regularly golfs Tiger Woods and how one time Smoltz actually beat him! Then Wheels would make a retort about how he's always in the woods. Ugh...good riddance. For a second there I wished Graham was back this year.
            Graham was fired because he criticized players and the team, not because he's "too cute". Criticism is something the Phillies can't deal with. LA was put to the fire over that previously too but he's more popular that Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by W_Marone
              You changed your name!

Comment

Yeah....different name, same disrespect hahaha...good to see you back agian John.

Comment

Originally posted by johncap
                  Graham was fired because he criticized players and the team, not because he's "too cute". Criticism is something the Phillies can't deal with. LA was put to the fire over that previously too but he's more popular that Graham.
                  Wasn't saying that's why he was canned...I was saying that's why I hated him.
                  From Philly to Pittsburgh...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X