Manuel's Poem Contest! Prizes Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ed hardiman
    I know one thing for sure I'm never going to a cowboy movie named "Bareback Mountain" no matter how many Academy Award nominations it gets...
    "Hey you dropped the soap" BareBackside Mountain is reserved for the criminally insane comic book villain types in our special "Clockwork Orange" rehabilitation program.
    I AM ROSTERDAMUS!!!

Comment

Sorry guys, money is tight and I had to sell the Jeff Jackson rookie card so I could make exact change on the 5 cent piece of Dubble Bubble I just bought. Also, Androctus just sent me a message saying that John Kruk devoured his last old Vet mustard packet. So unfortunately there will be no prizes given. Thanks for participating.
      "For who? For what?" - Ricky Watters

Comment

Thats right. I call him and tried to get him to autograph it. Instead, he busted down my door, smashed my display case and consumed it, plastic and all. Just like a bad Japanese horror movie.
        I AM ROSTERDAMUS!!!

Comment

Cheat or no cheat
          That poem was really neat
          You maybe a self confessed bonehead
          But you have some talent Mr Ed.
          You have an interesting sense of wit
          I done got down and got with it.
          "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." ~Humphrey Bogart

No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference. ~Tommy Lasorda

Comment

Hey, ed! Right up your alley...

I know isn't CBP, but seeing as you're local to the D.C. area ...

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=398&sid=694207

Maybe after a few Virginny Gen'leman's you could get together with that local vocalist of renown, Chuck Brown-a-go-go, and come up with an urban version.
            Last edited by Bob Hannah; 02-09-2006, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hannah
              I know isn't CBP, but seeing as you're local to the D.C. area ...
              http://www.wtop.com/?nid=398&sid=694207

Maybe after a few Virginny Gen'leman's you could get together with that local vocalist of renown, Chuck Brown-a-go-go, and come up with an urban version.
              Unfortunately bourbon only improves the ability of others to listen to my singing...
              The Phillies Barstool Lives!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X