This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• threads reference

There are some threads I'd like to keep available for people to post in, and I'll post links to them here.

websites for Phils, players and minor league teams

farm report

favorite players you've actually seen

all-time favorite Phil

favorite current Phil

favorite/least favorite memories of the Phils
    Seen on a bumper sticker: If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
    Some minds are like concrete--thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
    A Lincoln: I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.

If anybody wants to suggest some older threads for inclusion, I'll consider them.
    A Lincoln: I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.

Comment

How about the Philles barstool? That thread was hot a couple of years ago.

Comment

I second. Keep the Barstool
        I AM ROSTERDAMUS!!!

Comment

I'll sticky the current season discussion, and if you want to work in banter like much that's there, I'm fine with it. But a lot of that stuff is terribly dated, by the nature of the discussion (current Phillie events). If you want separate Phillie current events and game threads that are stickied, I'm game.

Comment

Nothing in that thread is dated. The same arguments about the Phillies incompetence back then, are just as fresh and valid today. And tomorrow. And the next day. And the day after that. And that. And that. annat annat annat annat annat....
            I AM ROSTERDAMUS!!!

Comment

Raise your hand if you want the "Bobby Abreu has won a gold glove" thread back? Hello? Anybody????

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Jeltz View Post
                Raise your hand if you want the "Bobby Abreu has won a gold glove" thread back? Hello? Anybody????
                I totally forgot about that
                I AM ROSTERDAMUS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Androctus View Post
                  I totally forgot about that
                  HOLY COW! I forgot all about that!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X