X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androctus
    replied
    Originally posted by ed hardiman
    When an angry mob of suitably swarthy middle easterners are burning down Pennsville and its water tower I hope you're happy. Did you ever stop to think how hard it is to put out burning water?
    I hope its impossible. But we have nothing to worry over. So as not to offend any religious or political faction, we stopped distributing newspapers here last week, and burned down the library.

Just as a precautionary measure, for a fast getaway I had two large Tesla coils installed on my truck powered by a 400 kilowatt phase generator, and a handful of synched RF transmitters, and I can teleport to anywhere in a flash. I run the risk of my body being fused to the vehicle, but thats the chance you take with inter-dimensional travel.
    Last edited by Androctus; 02-09-2006, 07:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ed hardiman
    replied
    Originally posted by Androctus
    Well at least they had the good sense to steer clear of the Middle East where the crusading Ed "jihad" Wade is still scouring crowds of comic strip protesters outside the Danish Embassy in Afghanistan.....yesterday signed two southpaws who exhibited above average ability to throw rocks....
    When an angry mob of suitably swarthy middle easterners are burning down Pennsville and its water tower I hope you're happy. Did you ever stop to think how hard it is to put out burning water?

Leave a comment:

• Androctus
    replied
    Originally posted by donzblock
    Good Lord, the Phillies are a laughingstock in Australia.
    Well at least they had the good sense to steer clear of the Middle East where the crusading Ed "jihad" Wade is still scouring crowds of comic strip protesters outside the Danish Embassy in Afghanistan.....yesterday signed two southpaws who exhibited above average ability to throw rocks....

Leave a comment:

• donzblock
    replied
    Originally posted by DownUnderDodger
    I thought you Phillies fans maybe interested in the following article from the Australian Baseball Fed website.

http://www.baseballagent.com.au/Play...es/Schmidt.htm

A young LHP prospect for your club!
    Good Lord, the Phillies are a laughingstock in Australia.

Leave a comment:

• DownUnderDodger
    started a topic A pitching Prospect

A pitching Prospect

I thought you Phillies fans maybe interested in the following article from the Australian Baseball Fed website.

http://www.baseballagent.com.au/Play...es/Schmidt.htm

A young LHP prospect for your club!

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X