Congratulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations

I'd like to congratulate the Phils and their fans for their determination and pulling it out when it really counted. The better team without a doubt emerged victorious in the NL East.

Good luck in the postseason.

Sincerely.
    Put it in the books.

Wow, what a team! They were jsut relentless and just wouldn't quit. It's been alot of fun hoping on the Bandwagon
    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Originally posted by milladrive View Post
      I'd like to congratulate the Phils and their fans for their determination and pulling it out when it really counted. The better team without a doubt emerged victorious in the NL East.

Good luck in the postseason.

Sincerely.
      Thanks. I've been where you are now when it comes to the teams I've rooted for, and it hurts. But where we are right now is wonderful!
      Seen on a bumper sticker: If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
      Some minds are like concrete--thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
      A Lincoln: I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.

Comment

yes congrats guys, you deserve it. As much as it pains me to say this....Jimmy Rollins was right, the Phillies were the team to beat. He put his MVP where his mouth is, and shut my and many other met fan's mouths. Now go out there and win the world series this year cause it may be your only shot for a while:crossfingers:

Comment

The Philadelphia Phillies overtake a front runner in the throes of a major collapse...

...well, like my dad said once. If you live long enough, you will certainly see some sublime things!

Comment

Congrats Phillies. They earned it.
            "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

Thanx Mets' fans. I hope for your sakes it doesn't take you 43 years to purge that feeling that's in your gut right now!

Comment

Did the mets fall apart, hell yeah!! But the Phils went 12-3 to win the division. They were the better team.
                Trusted Traders: Nerfan Dalkowski110

Comment

The Phils deserve it. They had numerous opportunities to fold their tents but refused to cave in. Best of luck in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by psbaseballfan27 View Post
                    Did the mets fall apart, hell yeah!! But the Phils went 12-3 to win the division. They were the better team.
                    Actually, the Phils went 89-73 to win the division. They were the better team.

It's a 162-game season. The Mets forgot that. The Phillies didn't.

Again, all the best in the postseason. :cap:
                    Put it in the books.

Comment

Originally posted by milladrive View Post
                      Actually, the Phils went 89-73 to win the division. They were the better team.

It's a 162-game season. The Mets forgot that. The Phillies didn't.

Again, all the best in the postseason. :cap:

i mean in the last two weeks.
                      Trusted Traders: Nerfan Dalkowski110

Comment

At the beginning of the season I didn't consider the Phillies as a contender. Lack of knowledge? Maybe.

But the way they fought back is absolutely tremendous.

Congratulations!!!

Comment

I am a huge NYM fan, so i am a very dissapointed about how the team fell apart this year. But the Phillies did a tremendous job none-the-less. Kudos to Phillies fans.
                          Sign Lo Duca for 2008!

Congrats Phillie
                          Mets- 2008 World Series Champs

Comment

The Phillies are in !

Congrats to the fighting Phillies ! Good luck in the playoffs !

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X