Phillies playoff thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies playoff thread

This thread will be for comments on the playoffs, starting with how you think they'll do.

Right now, I'm hoping the Rockies and Padres have to go about 20 innings to decide who plays the Phils. I am hopeful the Phils can pull off this one, and quite possibly a second to get to the WS since all the NL playoff clubs are seriously flawed. If they can get there, they could get hot and pull it off. Not exactly the way you'd rate a favorite. It's hard to pick one, as the AL playoff teams seem more solid--but are likely to beat each other up to get to the WS.

At this point, I'm for enjoying the ride.
    Seen on a bumper sticker: If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
    Some minds are like concrete--thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
    A Lincoln: I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.

Originally posted by jalbright View Post
    This thread will be for comments on the playoffs, starting with how you think they'll do.

Right now, I'm hoping the Rockies and Padres have to go about 20 innings to decide who plays the Phils. I am hopeful the Phils can pull off this one, and quite possibly a second to get to the WS since all the NL playoff clubs are seriously flawed. If they can get there, they could get hot and pull it off. Not exactly the way you'd rate a favorite. It's hard to pick one, as the AL playoff teams seem more solid--but are likely to beat each other up to get to the WS.

At this point, I'm for enjoying the ride.
    Maybe 20 is excessive, but you must be pretty happy right now
    Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Great game last night. I was hoping the Padres were gonna win that one too. What happen to Hoffman?

Anyway, I have 2 extra tickets for the game on Thursday if anybody is interested. Lower level outfield email me at [email protected] if interested.

Did the phillies announce the rotation yet?
      hamels, kendrick, lohse and moyer??

Comment

hamel vs francis

Comment

Originally posted by Ontarioguy View Post
          Maybe 20 is excessive, but you must be pretty happy right now
          I'll take 13, but while I was wishing, why not ask for a real bullpen buster?
          Seen on a bumper sticker: If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
          Some minds are like concrete--thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
          A Lincoln: I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X