Lakewood BlueClaws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakewood BlueClaws

Hey guys, new poster here. My name is Ray and I work for the Lakewood BlueClaws, the Single A Affiliate. I'm sure you guys know but I wanted to give a heads up that the BlueClaws will be playing at CBP on May 15th. If you have any questions just give me a shout. Thank you

Originally posted by stonc23
    Hey guys, new poster here. My name is Ray and I work for the Lakewood BlueClaws, the Single A Affiliate. I'm sure you guys know but I wanted to give a heads up that the BlueClaws will be playing at CBP on May 15th. If you have any questions just give me a shout. Thank you
    If you guys beat the Phillies its only because our pitching is weak, I keep saying with Ryan Franklin as a starter we have the 3rd best pitching staff in class AA high schools in Pennsylvania.
    The Phillies Barstool Lives!

Comment

I'm sorry we're actually playing the Baltimore Orioles Affiliate, the Delmarva Shorebirds.

Comment

I'm sorry we're actually playing the Baltimore Orioles Affiliate, the Delmarva Shorebirds.
        Well that's a good thing because I'd hate to see the Phillies pitching exposed as the fraud it is.
        I think the minor league affiliates have produced the best and most consistent crop of players since the early 70's and all of us appreciate the job you do.
        I commend you for being the only poster from the Phillies to have the foresight to come visit the inmates here at the asylum.
        Usually I'm pitchforking the front office at the Barstool but I welcome you to our nest of rabid hornets.
        On the brighter side of things what are your thoughts on Jason Jaramillo?

Comment

You have to like the fact that he's a switch hitter and he usually puts the ball in play. He had 448 at bats last year and struck out only 72 times. I'd like to see him walk more, only drew 44 walks. They are going to have to develop somebody, Lieberthal isn't getting any younger. We'll see how he does with Reading this year.

Comment

You have to like the fact that he's a switch hitter and he usually puts the ball in play. He had 448 at bats last year and struck out only 72 times. I'd like to see him walk more, only drew 44 walks. They are going to have to develop somebody, Lieberthal isn't getting any younger. We'll see how he does with Reading this year.
            The kid has a good eye, you have to wonder why the Phils have a pathological disregard for developing any catcher other than Lieberthal.
            I mean Ruiz should be ready.
            Why sign a guy like Fasano rather than Pratt?
            Fasano is not a defensive wizard nor is he a particularly adept hitter, Ruiz had a great season in the minors last year, he's 26, so if he doesn't get it by now he never will.

Comment

Ohmigod!

Am I imagining things, or is this actually an employee of the Phillies come to visit our forum? Has this ever happened before?

I'm mystified. Screw the big club - The Blueclaws have a new fan.

Ed - don't make any sudden moves.... don't want to scare him away...
              Last edited by Androctus; 03-01-2006, 06:33 PM.
              I AM ROSTERDAMUS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Androctus
                Ed - don't make any sudden moves.... don't want to scare him away...
                If we just keep our fingers crossed and he moves his way up the organizational ladder Andoctus we could have plush front office "yes" men jobs by 2015...

Comment

Originally posted by ed hardiman
                  If we just keep our fingers crossed and he moves his way up the organizational ladder Andoctus we could have plush front office "yes" men jobs by 2015...
                  If the Braves are unseated in the division by then Androctus will take it. But according to Dutch the world ends in 2012 anyway, and Androctus will leave this earth for a club box filled with 40 virgins, in the great CBP in the sky ....
                  Last edited by Androctus; 03-02-2006, 05:55 AM.
                  I AM ROSTERDAMUS!!!

Comment

If the Braves are unseated in the division by then Androctus will take it. But according to Dutch the world ends in 2012 anyway, and Androctus will leave this earth for a club box filled with 40 virgins, in the great CBP in the sky ....
                    You know what Ed Hardiman says?
                    "Terribly sorry old chap."
                    There was a misprint somewhere along the line.
                    Us science guys call it the "Whisper Down the Alley" effect.
                    According to the ancient manuscripts, which Ed Hardiman has carefully stored in a shoebox under his big bed of science stuff, when Androctii leave the earth they end up:
                    "...clubbed with lox and 40 sturgeons..."
                    Last edited by ed hardiman; 03-02-2006, 08:13 AM.

Comment

You know what Ed Hardiman says?
                      "Terribly sorry old chap."
                      There was a misprint somewhere along the line.
                      Us science guys call it the "Whisper Down the Alley" effect.
                      According to the ancient manuscripts, which Ed Hardiman has carefully stored in a shoebox under his big bed of science stuff, when Androctii leave the earth they end up:
                      "...clubbed with lox and 40 sturgeons..."
                      Androctus would probably enjoy the clubbing, but he does not eat fish.
                      I AM ROSTERDAMUS!!!

Comment

Androctus would probably enjoy the clubbing, but he does not eat fish.
                        Ed Hardiman finds that hard to believe since everybody loves fish sticks.

Comment

Androctus is not convinced yet that there is actually fish in teh fish sticks.
                          I AM ROSTERDAMUS!!!

Comment

Androctus is not convinced yet that there is actually fish in the fish sticks.
                            Ed Hardiman thought the fish part was the crunchy brown exterior.

Comment

Ed Hardiman thought the fish part was the crunchy brown exterior.
                              Naah. Androctus says some fish by-products were used in manufacturing the plastic bag, but that's about all.
                              I AM ROSTERDAMUS!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X