X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivas Opening Season

The guy deserves it after the spring he's had :

http://www.sportsultra.com/mlb/team/...jsp?cp=f&a=627

He's pretty fast and has a good glove. Even if he doesn't hit well, he'll be reliable defensively and as a pinch runner.

Comment

Originally posted by BenHertz View Post
      He's pretty fast and has a good glove. Even if he doesn't hit well, he'll be reliable defensively and as a pinch runner.
      Doesn't he already have 4 errors this season?? He must've left his "good glove" in Bradenton. I hold my breath every time the ball is hit his way. I don't worry like that when Bixler's out there. But Rivas is a vet, and Bixler has looked a little "green" at the plate. Hopefully Luis can get a few hits and not make any more errors until Jack comes back.
      LETS GO BUCS!!

Comment

Rivas is not and has never been a SS. He was a mediocre 2B'man with the Twins, several years ago. His defensive skills have declined since then.

He is horrible at short. Absolutely horrible. Here is Rivas' mitt sponsor, making him a new mitt:

Comment

I'm still using my 2001 scouting report.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucfan View Post
            Rivas is not and has never been a SS. He was a mediocre 2B'man with the Twins, several years ago. His defensive skills have declined since then.

So it's comforting to see Huntington pick him up as reserve IFer. Good grief, might he be as bad at judging talent as his predecessor?
            :cap:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X