adam laroche stinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adam laroche stinks

how is adam laroche keeping his spot in the pirates lineup? he is batting .211,has an on base pct of .302 and leads the team in strikeouts with 46.
    he subscribes to the charley lau,full extension,let go of the bat school,which for some guys is great but with him,it looks like his swing is always in the same spot. if he gets ahold of it,great,but if not,it's whiff time.
    also,the resigned look on his face as he slowly drags his bat back to the dugout is hard to take.
    they always talk about how he's a slow starter but this is ridiculous. i'd move mincavwitz to first and release laroche.
    of course,if they do,he'll go to another club and hit 30 hrs and 95 rbi.

LaRoche's career numbers show that he's terrible in April and most of May. If history proves right, he'll start producing in June/July. Unfortunately half the season has already passed by....
    My collection of autographs: TTM Autos

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Innings View Post
      Unfortunately half the season has already passed by....
      It's closer to 1/4 of the season. 46 games (28%)

I also would like to see Doug Mientkiewicz get more playing time.

Comment

maybe to the pirates' forum?
        "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Originally posted by west coast orange and black View Post
          maybe to the pirates' forum?
          Moved, and thread title edited.
          Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Innings View Post
            LaRoche's career numbers show that he's terrible in April and most of May. If history proves right, he'll start producing in June/July. Unfortunately half the season has already passed by....
            There just seems to be no rational explanation for the slow (and that's an understatement) starts. This is not acceptable from any position, let alone
            1B.
            :cap:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X