all star game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all star game

I did not know where I should put this thread but thought I might try here. I am looking for mlb all star tickets and was wondering where the cheapest would be to get them. I have saw them places on the web but are way out of my price range. Can anyone help?? I am sure I am not the only one looking, but I really do not know where else to look. Any help is appreciated. I anyone has a better place for this thread, please let me know. Thanks!

i would almost guarantee that the cheapest you'll find them is for about $400 if not more. Ive been looking too. Also, anyone thats scalping will try to sell them for more than face value. Ive been listening to local pittsburgh radio stations in hopes of a give away contest, but again, not much luck yet.
    "Just a reminder fans about "Die Hard Night" coming up at the stadium: free admission to anyone who was actually alive the last time the Pirates won a pennant"

Comment

Bucco Fanatic,
      That is what I was thinking also, but thought I would ask. If you see of anywhere cheap, let me know. I would really like to go to it. I voted all 25 times last night for sanchez, bay, wilson, and castillo, as they are all in the hunt for all star players. Thanks Again Bucco Fanatic .

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X