Any excitement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any excitement?

Any excitement for the Pads with their solid start?

G Man

The 6-2 is start is probably a mirage, but I think there's certainly a lot of positives to take away from it. The bullpen's been much better than anyone would have expected so far, Nick Hundley is off to a good start, and Adrian Gonzalez continues to be Adrian Gonzalez. I don't know how much longer they can keep this up, but the Pads have to be one of the pleasant surprises of the season so far.
    "You have probably heard that I use my scorecard to convey information. Since our opponents know this, they keep a close watch on every movement I make with my scorecard, but this is fortified with many other devices."

-Connie Mack

Comment

Yep, along with the Marlins they have been the biggest suprise in the NL.

G Man

Comment

Since I'm an optimist at heart, I'll try to add a little more excitement to this thread. Heath Bell has been a bigger success at closer than I would have expected. It can be difficult to make the jump from setup guy to closer, but he was doing that transition in Trevor Hoffman's shadow, which is a pressure all its own.

Aside from that, Adrian Gonzalez continues to be Adrian Gonzalez.
        "You have probably heard that I use my scorecard to convey information. Since our opponents know this, they keep a close watch on every movement I make with my scorecard, but this is fortified with many other devices."

-Connie Mack

Comment

Bell has been good. Well, when they were winning. Cant save losses.

After the decent start i think they gave been something like 3-14 or so. Reds are going to take 2 out of 3 this weekend.

G Man

Comment

Opps.

G Man

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X