Bye Bye Baby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Baby

Does anyone have a "Bye Bye Baby" mp3 or does anyone know where I can find it? I've been looking for awhile and all I've found was .ram or .rm files.

Speaking of bye bye baby, the Giants put on quite a show hitting back to back to back homeruns this evening.
    Grab some pine, MEAT!!!

Are you looking for that song? If so, the Giants' Web site has it. Go to multimedia, which is somewhere in there, and you can download the file. It's actually meant to be a ringtone, but since my phone doesn't accept stuff like that, I played it on the computer and recorded it with my phone.
    sigpic

Comment

how appropriate to ask for bye bye baby tonight --
      back-to-back-to-back by bonds-durham-feliz. the yard was electrified.
      "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

back to back to back is a good way to start a series with the division leaders!

I can close my eyes and here that song in my head like it was yesterday. ~~~when the Giants come to town, it's Bye Bye Baby!!~~~
        “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

every now and then "bye bye baby" gets aired over the p.a. system at the ballyard. last night, they played the song in its entirety -- something not always done, even when time allows -- after the 8th inning and lots of fans joined in with the singing.

bonds went lama over the 404' marker; durham smacked his into the arcade (without hitting the green awning this time) on the first pitch that he saw; feliz went to 3-0 when he hit his high into the left field bleachers.

the few padres fans sitting nearby got up and went to their hotel.
          "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Originally posted by giantsalltheway16
            Are you looking for that song? If so, the Giants' Web site has it. Go to multimedia, which is somewhere in there, and you can download the file. It's actually meant to be a ringtone, but since my phone doesn't accept stuff like that, I played it on the computer and recorded it with my phone.

Yeah, I saw that but I am looking for an mp3 file so I could put it on my mp3 player. Thanks though.
            Grab some pine, MEAT!!!

Comment

Found the "Bye-Bye Baby" song on MP3

Originally posted by sfgiants29 View Post
              Yeah, I saw that but I am looking for an mp3 file so I could put it on my mp3 player. Thanks though.
              A co-worker of mine tortured me with the "Meet the Mets" song so I had to find the "Bye-Bye Baby" song. I was compelled to register here so I could post this vital info. ;-)

When the Giants Come to Town, It's Bye-Bye Baby MP3 download of KSFO song at Baseball Music.

Enjoy.

- Fandyllic

Comment

Does anyone remember the song the preceded Bye Bye Baby? It was about the great Giants of the past and since it was played early on (1958 or 59) was almost all about the New York Giants. Lines from the song included (and they're really hokey): "There's John Mc Graw, His teams were willing.
                In baseballs annals, he has to have top billing."
                And to Long George Kelly any fence,
                Was just a load of wood to hit a ball against
                If there was trouble,
                They's send for Hubble.
                Oh, there was no greater dish
                Than the Fordham Flash, Frisch

They remember Mel Ott,
                For the runs that he got."

Certainly not a great song, but, at 10, it got me interested in baseball history.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X