Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHenry14
    replied
    Jack Snow was a heckova receiver, dude hooked up with Gabriel so many times to kill the Niners I lost count. Frankly he was the face of the Rams for the past 40 years because of his longstanding broadcasting.

He obviously was a pretty good Dad as J.T. turned out pretty good.

Condolences to the Snow family.

KH14

Leave a comment:

• west coast orange and black
    replied
    j.t. snow is a favorite son. giants fans share his grief.

Leave a comment:

• donzblock
    replied
    I don't know what Jack Snow has to do with the San Francisco Giants, but I do remember him being a terrific pass catcher, and it is sad that he has died. It's obvious that football players usually do not live as long as baseball players; to be a good pass catcher, a football player must be able to take tremendous punishment. Snow was one of the best.

Leave a comment:

replied
    easy to see where snow the younger gets his stuff.
    rip, jack snow.

Leave a comment:

started a topic jack snow dies

jack snow dies

"Jack Snow, a star wide receiver for the Rams from 1965-75 and a longtime team broadcaster, died Monday night, the club said. He was 62.

"Snow had been hospitalized on and off for the past two months with a blood-borne staph infection. His family was with him when he died at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, team spokesman Duane Lewis said.

"He was a great teammate, one of the hardest-working guys that I played with," Jones said. "A terrible loss, a terrible shocker. Jack was a young man."

"Jack had the greatest hands in that time period," Hall of Fame defensive end Deacon Jones said.

"Snow, the father of Gold Glove first baseman J.T. Snow, was an analyst on the Rams' radio broadcasts, moving to St. Louis with the team 10 years ago."
    -jim salter, associated press writer, tuesday, 10 january 10 2006

the san francisco chronicle story

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X