Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kdiddy63
    replied
    Man, after reading this post, I can't wait to hear Kuip with his call of the game and for the season to start.

Leave a comment:

• KHenry14
    replied
    One of my regrets about living in LA is not being able to hear Kruk and Kuip on a regular basis. They are really good, funny, entertaining, and informative. So it's no surprise to me that they got the extension. Well deserved.

KH14

Leave a comment:

• Honus Wagner Rules
    replied
    He hits it high...He hits it deep...and he hits it...OUTTA HERE!"

Leave a comment:

• west coast orange and black
    replied
    if you could not distinguish angel and miller... your radio needs a tune-up.

Leave a comment:

• Dravecky43
    replied
    Originally posted by west coast orange and black
    who around here misses joe angel?
    Eh, he wasn't THAT bad. Had to think for a sec each time I heard him to figure out if it was Angel or Miller. Which, of course, is why the Giants did not return Angel after one season.

Leave a comment:

• west coast orange and black
    replied
    yeah, those two are a riot at times.

good to see that they plan on stickin' around for a while.

who around here misses joe angel?

Leave a comment:

• Honus Wagner Rules
    replied
    Originally posted by west coast orange and black
    "Mike Krukow, who pitched seven seasons (1983-89) for the Giants, is heading into his 16th year as one of the team's broadcasters. He said that even with his long history with the organization, "I never take it for granted that I'm going to be asked back.

"Duane Kuiper, who spent the final four years (1982-85) of his 11-year big-league career with the Giants, is beginning his 21st season calling Giants games."
    -steve kroner, sf chronicle, monday, 13 february 2006

here is the complete article
    "Take some pine, MEAT!"

"It's deep, It's far! It's OUTTA HERE!!!"

Leave a comment:

• kruk + kuip inked for 5-year extensions

"Mike Krukow, who pitched seven seasons (1983-89) for the Giants, is heading into his 16th year as one of the team's broadcasters. He said that even with his long history with the organization, "I never take it for granted that I'm going to be asked back.

"Duane Kuiper, who spent the final four years (1982-85) of his 11-year big-league career with the Giants, is beginning his 21st season calling Giants games."
    -steve kroner, sf chronicle, monday, 13 february 2006

here is the complete article

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X