No announcement yet.

Heliot Ramos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramos continues to struggle. In his last 7 games he's 0 for 23 with 12 strikeouts. Ugh.
    Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Ramos is turning it around. The last 10 games he's hitting .297/.395/.486, 4 BB, 11 K. I like the fact he's starting to take some walks.
      Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Kid is having major struggles. Hitting .179 over his last 10 games and .239 for the season. One wonders what the problem is?
        “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by KHenry14 View Post
          Kid is having major struggles. Hitting .179 over his last 10 games and .239 for the season. One wonders what the problem is?
          I just think he is really young (only 18) and still really raw. He's 3.3 years below the average age in the Sally League. He has a 107 K/30 BB ratio. That's not great but is shows some improvement.

Comment

KH, Ramos is back from the DL and he's killing it at San Jose. He's now hitting .296/.429/.620!

Comment

Originally posted by Honus Wagner Rules View Post
              KH, Ramos is back from the DL and he's killing it at San Jose. He's now hitting .296/.429/.620!
              Looks like Joey Bart is hitting well too back from the DL
              “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

A good review of Ramos' great season at San Jose so far.

https://aroundthefoghorn.com/2019/06...-heliot-ramos/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X