Steve Dugger Era begins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Dugger Era begins!

Well, they brought the kid up, and he's going to be given a good shot to play CF. I'm excited to see him play, though I think he'll be overmatched at the plate.<fingers crossed>
    “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Is Dugger that good? His AAA numbers are rather pedestrian. Is his glove super elite or something?
    Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Originally posted by Honus Wagner Rules View Post
      Is Dugger that good? His AAA numbers are rather pedestrian. Is his glove super elite or something?
      Giants think kid has gg potential in CF. Great range and glove in that big ATT CF . All he needs to do is hit about .265 with .375 OBP and the job is his
      “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X