X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 SF Giants Regular Season

Here's the thread to talk about the Giants this season
    “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

well we won our first game, but I don't us scoring many runs. Here's to hope
    This week's Giant

#5 in games played as a Giant with 1721 , Bill Terry

Comment

hitting .204 so far this offense could be historically bad
      This week's Giant

#5 in games played as a Giant with 1721 , Bill Terry

Comment

Last's night game was pitiful. The Giants take a 5-0 lead on the Padres in the bottom of the 4th inning. At that point MadBum had yet to allow a hit. So of course MadBum implodes as the Padres scores five runs on MadBum and one run off Moronta in the 5th-7th innings. Game over.
        Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

About the only realistic goal I have for this season is that Bruce Bochy gets 2,000 wins in his career before he retires. The Giants need to finish 74-88 for him to achieve this. Boch has won 1,926 games in 25 years (12 with San Diego, the last 13 with the Giants). Let's appreciate what he has done for us. Those 3 pennants and world championships are a memory I'll always cherish. I'm hoping he gets in the Hall of Fame.
          WRD

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X