This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Honus Wagner Rules View Post

Yeah, the team tam is quickly dissolving before our eyes. Poor Bochy will not get to 2,000 wins this season. But I knew this team was not going to be good. It's time to start trading the expensive veterans and try to get the best prospects they can in return. What REALLY burns my hide is that Bryan Reynolds is KILLING it for the Pirates! He's hitting .320/.369/.573, 150 OPS+. I still can't believe the Giants traded this kid for a half season of Andrew McCutchen!
    Well, Wags, I bet you are glad to be wrong about this...;
    “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by KHenry14 View Post

Well, Wags, I bet you are glad to be wrong about this...;
      Yes, I am very glad I was wrong! Congrats to Bochy for his 2,000th win. Now, on to the Hall of Fame!
      Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

What a pitiful weekend performance by the Giants over the weekend to end the season. A three game sweep by the Dodgers? Pathetic.
        Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X