Deadline deals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadline deals...

Well, Giants did move people out of the bullpen. And from where I sit, they made some great deals.

1) Melancon to Braves for Winkler and Beck. Confirmed is the Braves taking all of Melancon's remaining contract, which is a great deal

2) Dyson to the Twins for RHP Berroa, OF Jaylin Davis (who's killing it in Rochester), And RHP Kai-wei Teng

3) Black and Pomeranz to Brewers for big time 2B prospect Mauricio Dubon

I really like what they've done here
    “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Each individual trade was a solid but all together the haul was outstanding. I really like Mauricio Dubon. I hope he replaces Joe Panik.
    Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

LOL Since going to Sacto Jaylin Davis is hitting .571!

BTW, anybody aware of this kid Seth Corry down in Augusta? Kid has won 8 straight 1.71 ERA, 1.04 WHIP Kid was very wild early in his career, but through good coaching and a motion adjustment, the kid is dealin. I will be watching to see if he can keep it up.
      “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

And Jaylin Davis had a 3 HR game too last night!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X