Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco Giants 2020-21 Offseason thread

Thread for all hot stove topics
    “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Hummm-Baby Heliot goes yard twice yesterday. Dude looks very good. Best OF prospect since Chili??
    “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by KHenry14 View Post
      Hummm-Baby Heliot goes yard twice yesterday. Dude looks very good. Best OF prospect since Chili??
      I think so. I still cannot believe that Chilli is the last outfielder drafted and developed by the Giants who was an All Star. Chilli was drafted in 1978! The entire team is looking solid so far.
      Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Amy G. had her contract not renewed. Why in the world would they break up the best broadcast in MLB?? With Kruk already limited by his disease this move makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by KHenry14 View Post
          Amy G. had her contract not renewed. Why in the world would they break up the best broadcast in MLB?? With Kruk already limited by his disease this move makes no sense.
          I've read that not resigning Amy G was all about the money. The good news is that the Giants immediately hired her.

https://www.mlb.com/news/giants-hire...al%20platforms.

Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X