X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco Giants 2021 Season thread

The thread for the 2021 regular season.
    “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

First thoughts....

1) its great to see the old Buster back!
    2) This team looks like it will hit
    3) bullpen still stinks except for McGee who looks solid
    4) Donnie Barrels is killing it. Amazing to see this despite his being decidedly mediocre with the Marlins
    5) going to have to win a lot of 6-5 games
    “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

The Giants are now 8-4 W-L. I'm impressed.
      Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

The Giants finish April with a 16-10 W-L reccord, first place in the NL West, and the best record in the NL.
        Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Originally posted by Honus Wagner Rules View Post
          The Giants finish April with a 16-10 W-L reccord, first place in the NL West, and the best record in the NL.
          Words I never thought we'd see

Comment

Originally posted by KHenry14 View Post

Words I never thought we'd see
            That's an understatement. Before this Friday, the last time the Giants were alone in first place was August 20, 2016! All the injuries are starting to concern me, though.

Comment

Despint the loss to the Padres today the Giants are still in first place by 1.5 games.

Comment

That loss last night was a killer. Two blown saves in one game ended up with a huge L

Comment

Being swept by the Dodgers at home was pretty embarrassing.

Comment

And coming back to take three out of 4 from the Bums at their yard was sweet revenge

Comment

Originally posted by KHenry14 View Post
                      And coming back to take three out of 4 from the Bums at their yard was sweet revenge
                      That was great to see. The Giants dumped the Dodgers into third place and now have the best record in the NL again.

Comment

What a game last night. Down 7-0 only to come back to win 9-8! And to do it by Yaz crushing a Grand Slam out into the bay was a great capper to the evening.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X