Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Giants' season has been incredible!
    Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

KH, is the the craziest Giants season ever?! A 105-54 W-L record?! Are you kidding me?!
      Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

The craziest most unexpected NL West title for the Giants!!! 107 wins!!!

Comment

I was hoping the team would get to 81 wins.....but no way in a million years would I'd have thought 107 wins. And even sweeter that they beat the Bums! This makes up for the 93 Giants missing out on the playoffs despite 103 wins.

Oh and 18 pinch hit homeruns? WTH? Never guessed that one either!
          “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by KHenry14 View Post
            I was hoping the team would get to 81 wins.....but no way in a million years would I'd have thought 107 wins. And even sweeter that they beat the Bums! This makes up for the 93 Giants missing out on the playoffs despite 103 wins.

Oh and 18 pinch hit homeruns? WTH? Never guessed that one either!
            This team was so incredibly consistent the entire season. Their longest losing streak was only 4 games.

Comment

Congratulations. I've watched this Giants team with interest. I'd love to be inside the front office, and see how they plan a lineup any given day (I suspect organizational algorithms are used). I'd also like to see how they scouted to put this roster together. lots of contributors all season. This is a fun team to watch.

"The Fightin' Met With Two Heads" - Mike Tyson/Ray Knight!

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
                Congratulations. I've watched this Giants team with interest. I'd love to be inside the front office, and see how they plan a lineup any given day (I suspect organizational algorithms are used). I'd also like to see how they scouted to put this roster together. lots of contributors all season. This is a fun team to watch.
                You'll hear more after awards season. This story is one of the most incredible jobs by MGMT and manager that i've ever seen.
                “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Well, a season that ended too soon. Can't wait to see what they do in the offseason.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X