Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• west coast orange and black
    replied
    ^^ i fully expect nothing new to be found there.

Leave a comment:

• ballparks
    replied
    Originally posted by west coast orange and black
    if bonds had wanted to lose 15 pounds or so, he could have, gatw16.
    he has a serious team of scientific people to help him with nutrition and food and diet.
    that thing late last year about bonds coming back "skinny" was said with a wink and some laughter.
    it did not get reported that way, but that is how bonds said it.
    You're right about having a serious team of scientific people. Read more about them in the upcoming SI.

I say that the 'drag' was just to cover up his gynecomastia.

Leave a comment:

replied
    if bonds had wanted to lose 15 pounds or so, he could have, gatw16.
    he has a serious team of scientific people to help him with nutrition and food and diet.
    that thing late last year about bonds coming back "skinny" was said with a wink and some laughter.
    it did not get reported that way, but that is how bonds said it.

Leave a comment:

replied
    K: ...I am loving Mark Sweeney more and more every day.

just what the doctor ordered, ken.
    the giants will make some serious noise this summer.

Leave a comment:

• Dravecky43
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyStarks
    Wow....Barry said he's coming into camp about 30LBs less and he looks HUGE in those pix.

What was his weight at last season?
    Word is that even though he wanted to lose about 30 pounds he was only able to lose 5 in the offseason. Sultan is probably pretty close to right with the reasoning.

Leave a comment:

• KHenry14
    replied
    from what I'm reading and hearing, this stunt, was great the the Giants camp. It really loosed the guys up, and started the process to making the guys into a team instead of 25 guys playing ball.

BTW, I am loving Mark Sweeney more and more every day.

KH14

Leave a comment:

• Imapotato
    replied
    Nice to see Bonds mellowing out...and I am sure some marketing guys told him to loosen up especially since he will bypass the Babe, and they don't want the boos to rain down

If Barry continues to be more mellow, more giving to the younger players, I think the Giants will have a great year

Leave a comment:

• bondsgirrrl
    replied
    Originally posted by JonnyDomestik
    I just wonder if this has anything to do with his new reality
    TV show. Filming for sweeps week maybe?
    pOSSIBLY, NOT A BAD IDEA EITHER.

Leave a comment:

• Sultan_1895-1948
    replied
    Couldn't have been less than 240, and he doesn't look any smaller than that right now. With his knee, he hasn't been able to do the cardio work he'd hoped for. I think?

Leave a comment:

• TonyStarks
    replied
    Wow....Barry said he's coming into camp about 30LBs less and he looks HUGE in those pix.

What was his weight at last season?

Leave a comment:

• Sultan_1895-1948
    replied
    Originally posted by Edgartohof
    Exactly, he is not just this behemoth who hates reporters, he is also a person; someone who likes to have fun. It definitely gives people a new perspective, of who he really is...(or wants to be...? :noidea )
    It would be nice if he had a PR person that he actually listened to. Maybe this is one of those cases. We need to see a different side of Barry, and there's never been a better time for him to show it. Hopefully for him it's not too late. Hard to undo a decade of perception about his behavior.

Damn, those traps sure are scary looking with that wig, lol.

Leave a comment:

• JonnyDomestik
    replied
    Originally posted by Edgartohof
    Exactly, he is not just this behemoth who hates reporters, he is also a person; someone who likes to have fun. It definitely gives people a new perspective, of who he really is...(or wants to be...? :noidea )
    I just wonder if this has anything to do with his new reality
    TV show. Filming for sweeps week maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Edgartohof
    replied
    Originally posted by Sultan_1895-1948

That's good stuff right there. Good to see another side of Barry's personality.

Leave a comment:

• Rowe
    replied
    Videos:

http://www.ktvu.com/video/7554128/detail.html

and

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2348706

Leave a comment:

• Sultan_1895-1948
    replied

That's good stuff right there. Good to see another side of Barry's personality.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X