Kirk Reuter Retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirk Reuter Retires

The winningest lefthanded pitcher in S.F. Giants history retired today. Kirk Reuter he was done today. Reuter won 105 for the Giants in his 9+ seasons with them. Reuter is 35. Reuter would rank 6th on the Giants all-time winningest LHers list.
    Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Thanks Woody for giving us fans everything you had.

KH14
    “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

woody.
      fierce competitor.
      the shack.
      nibblin' on the corners.
      startin' yet another double-play grounder.

i kinda liked how he barked at giants management there near the end of it.
      that was woody.
      he will be missed.
      "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Originally posted by west coast orange and black
        woody.
        fierce competitor.
        the shack.
        nibblin' on the corners.
        startin' yet another double-play grounder.

i kinda liked how he barked at giants management there near the end of it.
        that was woody.
        he will be missed.
        Woody will join Robby Thompson, Will Clark, J.T. Snow, Matt Williams, and Bob Brenley as "good" Giants. I will miss him...:o
        Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X