Not this again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not this again

Another day, another blown lead. It turns out the "No Giants lead is safe" saying is true. Yet another loss after the Giants were leading. :grouchy

What is new with this team?

it looks bad, i know. it looks bad because it is bad.
    however, the 2008 brand is in some ways more exciting than last year's and the year before that and the year before that.

i have attended 15 games this season, and the fans who go through the turnstiles understand what is going on and get into the games. there is much enthusiasm. the won-loss does not tell the entire story:
    the giants have had the tying run at the plate in so many games. part of what the the fans understand and accept are the growing pains of this season.
    "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Gee Tony, what a surpirse that Chulk was right in the middle of this come-from ahead loss! That's two of those in a week, and three in the last seven games!:grouchy What does a guy have to do to get released around here?!

Boy the starting pitching has been pretty good, if they'd get some support they'd be on a great streak!
      “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

ken: What does a guy have to do to get released around here?!

i feel your pain, man.
        but the numbers from the pen guys are better than most others in the league.
        "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Originally posted by west coast orange and black View Post
          ken: What does a guy have to do to get released around here?!

i feel your pain, man.
          but the numbers from the pen guys are better than most others in the league.

As a whole, you're right Tony, but man, Chulk is just killing them all by himself!
          “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X