100 strikeouts before ASG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 strikeouts before ASG

big matt cain struck out 10 and dominated tonight, and along the way joined lincecum and sanchez as pitchers with 100+ strikeouts.

for the first time ever, 3 sf giants have 100+ strikeouts before the all-star game!
    "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

114 lincecum
    107 cain
    102 sanchez
    "you don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. just get people to stop reading them." -ray bradbury

Comment

Perhaps the Giants will have three 200-K pitchers in '08?! That would be very cool.
      Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Great Game from BMC!! Wilson gave me a few minor heart attacks in the 9th, but the big K to finish it was great!

And it's great seeing the young pitchers come along. And as this franchise has never had a group of fireballers like these before, us lifelong Giants fans are seeing something completely new to us! And this bodes very well for the future.

Now if we can just get a bit more hitting....
        “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

And can you imagine if we still had Francisco Liriano?!!!

Just kidding.
          Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.-Crash Davis

Comment

Originally posted by Honus Wagner Rules View Post
            And can you imagine if we still had Francisco Liriano?!!!

Just kidding.

Gotta love ya Wags!!

BTW, check out this week's SI, Timmy's the cover boy!
            “Well, I like to say I’m completely focused, right? I mean, the game’s on the line. It’s not like I’m thinking about what does barbecue Pop Chips and Cholula taste like. Because I already know that answer — it tastes friggin’ awesome!"--Brian Wilson

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X